Welcome to My360, our online learning community for mastering real-world innovation, sustainability and growth skills. What we offer – called our “Service” in this document – includes (without limitation) all websites, mobile applications and other interactive programs we deliver through. The My360 Service is owned, operated and distributed by Innovation 360 Group AB (referred to here as “My360” or “we” and by “us,” “our,” etc.).
If you do not agree to any of these terms, you should not use the Service.
These Terms of Service apply to all Users of the Service – you must abide by them even if you are just browsing the available content and are not yet a registered member of My360.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. If you access the Service at any time after such modifications, you are automatically agreeing to such modifications. These Terms of Service were last modified on June 10, 2022.
Description of Service
The My360 Service allows practitioners (the ones taking classes) to find classes they are interested in and instructors (the ones writing/giving classes) to find practitioners interested in taking their classes. All classes posted are publicly available to be viewed and accessed by any practitioner.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
Copyright, Licenses and User Submissions
The entire contents of the Service are protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. The owners of the copyrights and trademarks are My360, its affiliates and/or other third-party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use – but you cannot change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices that appear on the material and you cannot share the material with anyone who has not bought their own license for that material.
You may not use any robots, spiders or any other data-mining, data-gathering or extraction tool or manual process to collect, gather or copy any content or data on or related to the Service unless you have written authorization from My360.
You may not engage in “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other practice in order to obtain lists of users, portions of a database or other lists or information from the Service unless you have written authorization from My360.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logotype or other proprietary information – including images, text, page layout and form elements – that belongs to My360 or its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” containing the My360 name or trademarks without express written consent from My360.
Content You Submit
All content that Users submit for inclusion on the Service – including all postings, information and other material (without limitation) on message boards, forums and other public areas of the Service – is referred to in these Terms of Service as “User Submissions.” All User Submissions, whether published or not, are subject to these Terms of Service,
My360 does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Submissions, regardless of whether or not they are published. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
You confirm that you have all the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions for all of the content in your User Submissions. This includes the right to authorize My360 to use your User Submissions in the way described by the Service and these Terms of Service. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and accept that My360 is in no way liable if you do not have all the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions.
You grant My360 a non-exclusive, never-ending and never-changing license to use – anywhere in the world and without paying you any royalties – any part of your User Submissions and any other materials/information you communicate to My360 by all means and in any media known now or developed in the future. Included in this license is the right to sub-license and to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, publicly display and publicly perform any of your User Submissions (including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products or services).
You also grant My360 the right to use your name in connection with your User Submissions, as well as all related advertising, marketing and promotional material. You agree that you will not be able to claim any reimbursement or other reparation from My360 for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your User Submissions to My360.
My360 is not responsible in any way for the content of User Submissions – we generally do not pre-screen, monitor or edit them. However, we and our agents have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any User Submission that we judge does not comply with these Terms of Service and any other rules of user conduct for the Service, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such User Submission. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising out of such removal of any User Submission, whether it is your own or another User’s.
See “If You See Something That Infringes Your Copyright” for what to do if you believe that a User Submission infringes on your or someone else’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other proprietary right.
In line with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have adopted the following policy on copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove User Submissions that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed and (2) discontinue the Service to repeat offenders.
If You See Something That Infringes Your Copyright
If you believe that a User Submission that is on the Service – or accessible through it – infringes your copyright (or that of someone you are authorized to act on behalf of), please email My360’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent”) at DMCA@innovation360.se and include the following information:
- your signature (physical or electronic) – or the signature of the person you are acting on behalf of;
- details of the work or material being infringed (your original work or that of the person you are acting on behalf of);
- details of the User Submission on the Service – or accessible through it – that you are claiming is doing the infringing – and make sure to give enough information so that My360 can locate it;
- your address and telephone number;
- a statement that you believe in good faith that the User Submission you have identified in step 3 is not authorized by the copyright owner (you or the person you are acting on behalf of), its agent or the law;
- a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner (you or the person you are acting on behalf of). You can be charged with perjury if you make this statement falsely.
Once our Designated Agent has received your email and confirmed it as a bona fide infringement notification, they will:
- remove or disable access to the infringing User Submission;
- notify the provider of that User Submission that it has been removed or access-disabled because of an accusation of copyright infringement;
- terminate that User Submission provider’s access to the Service if they are a repeat offender.
If You Are Accused of Infringing Someone’s Copyright but You Don’t Agree
If you believe that a User Submission you posted was removed or access-disabled incorrectly, and either that the material contained in it was not infringing anyone’s copyright or that you have the right to post and use the material – granted by the copyright owner or its agent or under the law – you can email a counter-notice to My360’s Designated Agent at DMCA@innovation360.se and include the following information:
- your signature (physical or electronic) – or the signature of the provider of the disputed material if someone else;
- details of the User Submission that was removed or access-disabled and its location before it was removed or access-disabled;
- a statement that the provider of the disputed material (you or the person you claim gave you permission) believes in good faith that the User Submission was removed or access-disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material;
- your contact details (address and telephone number) or the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the provider of the disputed material if someone else;
- a statement that the provider of the disputed material (you or the person you claim gave you permission) consents to abide by the decision of the federal court of the judicial district their address is in and to accept being served legal process documents by the person who notified My360’s Designated Agent of the alleged infringement.
Once our Designated Agent has received your counter-notice email, they may, at their sole discretion, copy it to the person who alleged infringement and inform them that they have 10 business days in which to file an action seeking a court order against you (or the person who erroneously gave you permission to use the material). At the end of the 10 business days, if the person who alleged infringement has not filed such an action, My360 may replace the removed User Submission or cease disabling it.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and to any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
- You confirm that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are under age 16, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service.
- You confirm that you are a human – “bots” and other automated entities are not permitted to register for membership of My360.
- You confirm that you understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any actions taken by your account as taken by you. My360 will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You confirm you accept written information such as terms updates, content updates, newsletters, and other relevant information.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service – or to begin charging fees for any free service – provided that such changes do not apply to fees or charges already paid or to free services used before the time of the change.
Rules for All Users
My360 is a community of very many Users made up of practitioners (learners) and instructors. If you sign up, you automatically agree to the following rules:
- You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and not in any way that infringes upon the use or rights of any other User.
- You will be solely responsible for all of the content of your User Submissions and accept that your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked or proprietary materials on the Service without the express permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation or any form of lottery or gambling.
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post or distribute any material or otherwise partake in any behavior that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or tortious or that contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals) or that otherwise violates our rules or policies.
- You will not partake in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you and other authorized Users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Specific Rules for Instructors
When you publish a class on the Service, you automatically agree to the following rules:
- You will honor all enrollments through My360.com and not refuse enrollment or participation to any practitioner for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
- You will grant us the right to place advertisements on your content at our sole discretion.
- You will not post any content to the Service that contains third-party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
- You must be qualified to teach the classes that you list with the Service and will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You accept the right of all practitioners to post reviews of any class that you teach and understand that we cannot control the contents of any such review and will not be held responsible for any information or opinions that a User may include in any such review.
- You will continue to own any content that you choose to remove from your class, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to practitioners who have paid for or enrolled in your class.
- You grant us full ownership of any video content that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add to or edit that video content.
- You will not submit any content to My360 that violates the My360 Community and Class Guidelines, which may be occasionally updated.
- You acknowledge that My360 reserves the right, but is under no obligation, to delete the listing of any class at any time and for any reason.
Specific Rules for Practitioners
When you enroll in a class on the Service, you automatically agree to the following rules:
- You accept all of the terms and conditions listed in these Terms of Service when you agree to enroll in or access content on My360.
- You will follow all reasonable rules set by an instructor with respect to a class and will not take any action to interfere with the instructor or any other practitioners in the class.
- You will access class content only for your information and personal use.
- You will not copy any materials or techniques for your own or others’ purposes or to interfere with any class or the instructor’s ongoing relationship with any practitioner participating in any class.
- You acknowledge that My360 reserves the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
Teaching or Participating in a Class
These Terms of Service and the Governing Documents are in addition to any agreements, releases or other documents (the “Class Agreements”) that an instructor and practitioner may enter into in connection with a class, including any Class Agreements entered into through the Service.
Practitioners and instructors are each responsible to the other for complying with the terms of the Class Agreements; My360 has no control over either party’s compliance. Among other things, My360 cannot control (a) the provisions of the Class Agreements, (b) the accuracy or legality of the Class Agreements or (c) any party’s performance of its obligations under the Class Agreements. Accordingly, My360 will not be held responsible for any liability arising out of the Class Agreements or any actions that you may take in connection with them. My360 is not a party to any transaction between you and any other User.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE MY360 AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “MY360 PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE CLASS AGREEMENTS OR ANY TRANSACTION OR ATTEMPTED TRANSACTION WITH ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER A PRACTITIONER OR AN INSTRUCTOR). YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
Your teaching of or participation in a class is at your sole risk. We do not supervise classes; we are not involved in any way with and have no control over the actions or identities of the individuals (whether practitioners or instructors) who are present at them. As a result, we ask you to exercise caution and good judgment when participating in classes.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that by participating in any class (whether as a practitioner or as an instructor) you may be exposed to a variety of risks and hazards that may or may not be foreseen, including (without limitation) personal injury, property damage and death. You are solely responsible for all costs and/or risks associated with your participation in any class.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE MY360 AND EACH OF THE OTHER MY360 PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENT, WHETHER AS A PRACTITIONER OR AS AN INSTRUCTOR. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
If applicable, you waive California Civil Code section 1542, which states, in relevant part: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
You may cancel your My360 account at any time for any or no reason. To cancel your recurring subscription, please log into your My360 account and go to the menu option My profile.
Once you have canceled your My360 account, you will no longer be able to access any of the content or classes you enrolled in during your My360 membership.
We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our Service in any manner and at any time, as we may determine at our sole and absolute discretion.
My360 reserves the rights to:
- make changes to the My360 Service without notice or liability;
- terminate your membership, account, payment or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use My360 in that jurisdiction;
- cooperate fully with investigations into violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations;
- remove an instructor and the instructors content at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion, should we identify that their account is associated with behavior that we deem to be in violation of our rules or guidelines;
- reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend any class, comment, or other User Submission at any time and for any reason.
My360 is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions. It is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty (a) that the quality of the Service and materials – including any class that you attend and any products, information or other services that you buy through the Service – will meet your requirements or your expectations; (b) that the Service and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and defect- and error-free; or (c) that the Service and materials will yield results that are effective, accurate and reliable.
The Service may contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. We may make changes to the Service – to any of the content and/or features, including prices and access rules for any functionality – at any time without notice. The Service content may be out of date; we make no commitment to update such content.
THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Service, you may have the opportunity to engage in commercial transactions with other Users and third-party vendors, including (without limitation) practitioners and instructors. You acknowledge that all such transactions you make, whether relating to classes or to other information, merchandise or services offered by any party – including (without limitation) the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions – are solely between you and the seller or the purchaser of such classes, information, merchandise or services.
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
User Submissions on or accessed through the Service and materials presented at classes represent the opinions and judgments of Users or other persons or entities not connected with us. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made by anyone other than an authorized My360 spokesperson speaking in their official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted on various sections of the Service for further information; by being mentioned here, these policies are incorporated into these Terms of Service.
Classes are offered directly on My360 by instructors. My360 is neither responsible nor liable for any information on its Service listings or profiles. My360 is not responsible for any changes made to any class by the instructor.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Service may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third-party networks you may access in the course of your use of the Service and that, therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER MY360 PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER – including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability – ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE.
FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER MY360 PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CLASS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE – including, without limitation, any transaction between a practitioner and an instructor.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and other My360 affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other Governing Documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
In the Event of a Dispute between My360 and You
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to any of the foregoing matters must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
You and My360 agree that any dispute or claim arising from or relating to these Terms of Service will be settled by arbitration, using the English language and administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect (by mentioning them here, those rules are deemed to be incorporated into this section). The arbitration will be handled by a sole arbitrator in accordance with those rules. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration under these Terms of Service will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to these Terms of Service, you and My360 are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. However, each party has the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
Most communication between My360 and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between My360 and you will satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Any rights of My360 not expressly granted herein are reserved.